2nd Annual MOAB SALSA BACHATA FESTIVAL:
Bailando With A View
VETERANS DAY WEEKEND
NOT JUST A DANCE FESTIVAL.
A POSITIVE DANCE EXPERIENCE.
What should you be looking forward to at the
Moab Salsa Bachata Festival?
- A friendly, welcoming environment propelled by joy from movement
- Over 40 hours of workshops for all levels
- A dedicated kizomba room for workshops
- A dedicated salsa room for workshops
- A dedicated bachata room for workshops
- World Class DJs, spinning the best salsa, bachata, and kizomba
- Separate Kizomba Room with world class DJ's
- Dancers and adventure seekers of all skill levels
- A pool party!
- Event programs
- Goodie bags with information on Moab’s Adventure Culture
- Vendor tables with electricity (if requested)
- Breakfast at the Moab Valley Inn
- Professional Photographer to capture those moments moments you'll NEVER want to forget
- AMPLE Free parking
- Bar with refreshment and special drinks during evening social dancing
- Water and coffee stations in each dance room ALL DAY LONG
- Dance Adventure Sunday Morning
- Dancing until 3:00AM In Both rooms every night!
3 FULL DAYS AND NIGHTS OF FUN
14 + HRS OF SOCIAL DANCING
40 + HRS OF WORKSHOPS
AN OPPORTUNITY FOR OUTDOOR ADVENTURES WITH FRIENDS, AND A COMMUNITY FOCUSED DANCE SCENE!