Visit the website for a complete schedule, ticket, and camping information: www.PalisadeMusic.com
Dates: Friday, June 10, Saturday, June 11, Sunday, June 12
Gates Open: Friday: 2pm, Saturday and Sunday at 9am
Location: Riverbend Park, Palisade, Colorado Festival grounds and camping are situated along the banks of the Colorado River with gorgeous views of Mt. Garfield, the Bookcliffs, and the Grand Mesa.
· Buy online at PalisadeMusic.com. Single day tickets and 3-day passes are available. Reserve camping online too.
· Tickets at the Box Office (inside the Palisade Town Hall, 175 East 3rd St.) will be available each day.
· Children 12 and under FREE when accompanied by a parent or guardian.
· A family-friendly festival featuring real bluegrass and roots music.
· Food, beverage, goods and services vendors will be onsite selling great-tasting stuff and unique wares.
· No outside alcohol can be brought into the festival grounds.
· Jam Camps and Songwriting Workshops: Bring your instrument and join the fun. Check the website (PalisadeMusic.com) for the complete schedule.
· Children's play area available – monitoring is the sole responsibility of the parent or guardian. Free Shuttle
· Free shuttle service for festival-goers between the festival grounds, downtown Palisade, local wineries and the brewery, the Wine Country Inn, and more.
· Mini carts will shuttle campers to and from the festival grounds.
Leave your pets at home. They are not allowed at the festival or in the campground and it's too hot to leave them in the car. Service animals will be allowed.